Followers

Wednesday, 27 February 2013

I♥ProMarkers Challenge 157- Lace and/ or Pearls

Beautiful sunny day here in the north west of England, bit nippy once you get outside though! This week over  on the I♥ProMarkers Challenge Blog the theme is Lace and/ or Pearls.

We have two sponsors this week, the first, Marianne Designs this week with two fabulous clear stamps on offer as a prize. Our second sponsor is Stitchy Bear Stamps who are offering a $10 gift certificate for their store.

Here's my card, I decided it is a purple week:


Image- Stitchy Bear Stamps
Papers- First Edition, Dreamcatcher.
Dies- Marianne and Spellbinders
Greeting- Stampin' Up
Gems, Pearls and Flowers- Hobby House Crafts

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Digital Tuesday Challenges- Birthdays
Joanna Sheen- Layer It Up
Paper Creator's Crafts- Flowery Delight

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic colouring gorgeous card Ginny x

Lexie said...

Beautiful card. Love the image. Thank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Amy Johnson said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

Clairebears said...

Gorgeous colouring and I love her hair :0)
Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Creators - Flowery Delights Challenge this time and good luck.
Love Clairebears x