Followers

Friday, 1 February 2013

New Spring/ Summer 2013 Catalogue

Today sees the launch of the new Stampin' Up Spring/ Summer Catalogue, lots of goodies in there. The link is HERE and also in my sidebar, if anyone would like to order something just contact me on weirdcat@sky.com.

Here's a card using items from the current ideas book


Images- Love and Laughter (p38 Ideas Book)
Embossing- \elegant Bouquet folder (p.189 Ideas Book)
Ink- Crumb Cake Stampin Up
Pins- Hobby House

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Stampin' With The Dragon- Love is in the Air
Simon Says Stamp- Anything Goes
Dare To Be Sassy- Love is in the Air
My Mum's Craft Shop- Valentines/ Love

8 comments:

fatmonica said...

I love that stamp,it's stunning.It's a gorgeous card,so elegant.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is beautiful Ginny x

Zoe said...

Oh this is stunning xxx

Elena said...

oh!! i love it!

Tanya Pyshchyk said...

Oh!!! Very nice!!

Evie said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity. Hope to see you again for the next challenge.

Starla B. said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the embossing and that lovely image. Thank you for playing along with us at Sassy Studio Designs!

xx Star (SSD DT)

My Mum's Craft Shop said...

So pretty and elegant :) x