Followers

Friday, 22 February 2013

Professor Dummkopf At Your Service




Professor Dummkopf has made huge advances in the field of

artificial intelligence. Unfortunately the artificial intelligence, while certainly artificial, it's not very intelligent.


He is a harmless old chap, perfect for birthday or retirement cards (he looks a lot like my old GP who retired a couple of years back!)and one of this week's new stamps at Dr Digi's House of Stamps.

Image- Professor Dummkopf.
Papers- Stampin' Up
Candi- Craftwork Cards
Sentiment- Printer

5 comments:

Lisa M said...

WONDERFUL card! I love the little organized checklist of to do's. Sounds like the perfect birthday! Awesome coloring too. :)
hugs,
Lisa x

Tammy said...

Wonderfully fun card! Love the sentiment!

Judy said...

Awww..how cute! I never know what I'm going to see when I get her, but I always know it's going to be good...REALLY good.

xo

fatmonica said...

Love it!What a great image and I love the little list!

Lorraine said...

This is great Ruth. Clever 'sentiment' too.