Followers

Wednesday, 27 March 2013

I♥ProMarkers Challenge 161- Spring is in the Air

This week on I♥ProMarkers our theme is Spring is in the Air, maybe if I say those words enough, the snow outside will stop falling and the cold wind will disappear! Ridiculous weather for March.

We have two sponsors this week, Marianne Designs and Visible Image, with stamps on offer as prizes.

Here's my card, the flowery die cuts are from Marianne:


Image- The Paper Shelter
Papers- First Edition, Spring Drop
Dies- Marianne Designs and Oval Nestie
Pearls- My Minds Eye
Greeting- Stampin' Up


3 comments:

Lisa M said...

She's beautiful perched on the fence! The papers and oval framing and the flowers make for the best Spring card. :D

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card I love the backing papers and image Ginny x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So sweet, I love the image and the colours, layout and die cuts are all gorgeous
Lindsay xx