Followers

Wednesday, 3 April 2013

I♥ProMarkers Challenge 162- What's Your Favourite Colour?

This week's challenge at I♥ProMarkers is what is your favourite colour, now I tend to have different favourites dependant on the time of year, weather etc but this time of year it is definitely yellow, hopes of Spring and maybe eventually a summer?

We are being sponsored by Lili of the Valley this week with a £10 voucher for the lucky winner.

Here's my card:


Image- LOTV
Papers- Papermania Capsule Collection
Doily- Sarah's Cards
Greeting- Pebbles Inc

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly- Anything Goes
CRAFT Challenge- Mother's Day/ Female
Sweet Stampin' Challenge- Oh So Girly
Crafts For Eternity- Cute As You Like
Charisma Cardz- Happy Birthday
Through The Craft Room Door- Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter- Use a Doily

12 comments:

Lisa aka Myran said...

I just love this image, so cute! Great look with all the yellow too. Thanks for joining the challenge at Papertake Weekly :)

Debbie said...

Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' with your lovely card. Debbiex

Lisa M said...

Beautiful coloring! I love that you left white spots around the eyes to really highlight them. The yellows are so warming and inviting.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful spring colours and gorgeous card Ginny x

Vee said...

Fabulous card, I love the colour combo. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Judy said...

OH my, this is soooooo cute. Love the image and your coloring. Fabulous design.

xo

michele said...

Gorgeous cute card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Merkkari said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks for playing with The Paper Shelter :)

Roxann said...

Oh my gosh, what a cute card! Thanks for sharing at TTCRD!

Pamela said...

Beautiful card, love the image. Thank you for joining us at
Sweet Stampin' this week.

Pam x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colour scheme very Summery, you've coloured the image beautifully.
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.
Hugs Debs

Ellis said...

Beautiful card all in yellow, great coloring! =)
Hugs, Elenor