Followers

Friday, 28 June 2013

IT Ian at Dr Digi's House of Stamps



How did computers go from something I wasn't interested in to something I can't live without in less than 20 years. There's nothing quite like the panic induced when the dreaded blue screen of death appears at the worst moment possible, or the broadband suddenly dies and you are faced with how long you should leave it before you decide to do battle with a call centre based far, far away!

Everyone needs an IT Ian, he has been around since pong tennis first hit our screens (my kids laugh when I describe the happiness I felt when we got such a sophisticated game, let's face it, it was no World of Warcraft!). You can find I.T. Ian HERE and this month's freebie is Ian's trusty computer, available HERE

And thank you to my son for letting me take a picture of his NASA control centre as a background. Apparently he does need three monitors!

Image- IT Ian
Papers- Kaisercraft, Sears and Son
Greeting- Stampin' Up
Wire-  Motorola phone charger!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp- Anything Goes
Stamping With The Dragon- Anything Goes
Make It Monday- Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More- Anything Goes
Crafting by Design- Anything Goes
Crafts and Me Challenges- Anything Goes
Card Mania Challenges- Kraft Paper
Through The Craft Room Door- Anything Goes
Paper Makeup Stamps- All Tied Up (I hope the wire counts)

8 comments:

Elena said...

It's so fun! I saw it on Make it Monday.

Tammy said...

Fabulous card! Love the computer background you created!

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

He is adorable .Love the creation .
Thanks for sharing on make it Monday

Sue said...

Super fun card, love the facial expression! Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

CTgirl said...

This is just such a fun card...love it!!
I agree, we all need an IT Ian!

Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Crafting by Designs!
Do join us again!
Hugs
Rene
Crafting By Designs DT

vicki said...

This is so good I love Ian! He he!
Hugs
Vic

Loreal Blondi said...

A funny card and nice to hear that problems are the same all a round the World :)

Lorraine said...

Ha, ha, ha. This is great Ruth.