Followers

Wednesday, 3 July 2013

I♥ProMarkers Challenge 175- Photo Inspiration

Morning from a cold, grey Manchester but no worries summer is apparently on the way, this time next week I'll be moaning about the heat! Something slightly different for us at I♥ProMarkers, some photographic inspiration.


We are being sponsored by Polkadoodles this week with a fantastic CD on offer as a prize.

Here's my card, an unusual one, those who know me well know I have a phobia of moths and butterflies!

Image- Butterfly Bliss, Delicious Doodles
Papers- Papermania
Greeting- Stampin' Up!
Die Cuts, Cheery Lynn, Spellbinders and Magazine Freebie
Gems- Hobby House

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges-
Papertake Weekly- Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge- Not Cute
Totally Gorjuss- Wings
Stampin' With The Dragon- Anything Goes
Bearly Mine Challenges- Anything Goes
Oldie but Goodie Challenge- Butterflies (background paper at least a year old probably more)
Sentimental Sundays- All Things Digital

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful summery card gorgeous image Ginny x

catherine said...

This looks fabulous Ruth and thanks for joining us over at Sweet Stampin this week
x catherine

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, such a gorgeous image.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

Abi said...

Very beautiful & lovely to see yellow! Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin' x