Followers

Wednesday, 31 July 2013

I♥ProMarkers Challenge 179- Steampunk or Mechanical

Good morning from a somewhat nippier and wetter Manchester than it has been recently. Still need the windows open which is annoying as the bin men have just been and the smells wafting up from the road are nothing short of delightful!

This week on I♥ProMarkers the theme is Steampunk or Mechanical ( as we know not everyone is a fan of steampunk), we have two lovely sponsors, the first is Marianne Design and this is the prize:


Our second sponsor is Visible Image


My Nan had a sewing machine that was part of a table and this image reminded me of that and a sewing machine is mechanical, as is the radio so here's my card:


Image- Vintage Seamstress,The Paper Shelter
Papers- Floral Pavillion, First Edition
Greeting- LOTV
Buttons- Stampin' Up
Gems- Hobby House

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Through The Craft Room Door- Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter- Anything Goes
CRAFT Challenge- For The Girls (0-150)

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card gorgeous image and design Ginny x

Trimgym said...

Lovely creation, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Don't forget to check back on Thursday to see if you have won or if you have been chosen in our Top3. Also don't miss out on challenges and freebies on my digistamp blog.

Jo

Joey said...

Beautiful card, I love what you have done with her :) thanks for joining us at the paper shelter. Joey xx

Anet van Zyl said...

Your card is very beautiful Ruth. I love your layout, the papers and cute image.