Followers

Friday, 30 August 2013

Dr Digi's House of Stamps



An elephant never forgets, well unfortunately Nellie did, a bad example to other elephants but she gets away with it by looking so cute. Obviously I chose Nellie as the name for my (well Dr Digi's) elephant but there is nothing to stop you having a Neville the Elephant. Now we have a Critter Heffalump maybe Dr Digi has plans for a Woozle (obviously if you are not an afficionado of Winnie the Pooh you think this DT member has lost the plot!)

Critter Elephant is available HERE along with many other digital delights.
Papers- Stampin' Up
Dies- Spellbinders
Flowers- Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment- Carolee Letters

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card cute image Ginny x

Chris said...

Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/