Followers

Wednesday, 14 August 2013

I♥ProMarkers Challenge 181- Summertime

I am looking out of my craft room window into a cloudless blue sky, I have seen the weather forecast, I am under no illusion that this will remain as the day progresses but for the moment it looks lovely.

This week on I♥ProMarkers the theme is, rather appropriately, Summertime. We are being sponsored by Hobby Book with 5 digital stamps on offer as a prize.

I decided not to go for the more traditional summer colours, mainly because I wanted to use a specific set of papers! Although they are called Summer Breeze so someone thinks they are summery colours!

Here's my card:


Papers- Summer Breeze, First Edition
Flower- Prima
Greeting- Stampin' Up!
Dies- Spellbinders and Cheery Lynn

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
One Crazy Stamper- Birthdays
Crafty Sentiments- Dies and Punches
Papertake Weekly- Occasion-ally
Bearly Mine Challenges- Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door- Anything Goes
Card Mania- Favourite Embellishment (Flowers)
Sister Act Card Challenge- Anything Goes

10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Lovely and sunny here at the moment!!
The colours are gorgeous and full of sun beautifully coloured image Ginny x

Sandra van Blaricum said...

Beautiful card!
love the image and your coloring.
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
Hugs,Sandra

Anet van Zyl said...

Your card is beautiful, Ruth. I love the image and the dies.

Vili M. said...

Very beatiful and cute! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges!

Jill said...

gorgeous creation hun thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Super cute creation, love the die cuts you have chosen. Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week.:)

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card and colouring, thanks for sharing with s at Crafty Sentiments this week

Leanne said...

Thanks so much for playing our Birthday Challenge at One Crazy Stamper, lovely job!

Leanne DT OCS!
One Crazy Stamper

Jackie said...

This is such a sweet card! Lovely job! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

Ani said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining in the fun at Card Mania! Good luck!