Followers

Wednesday, 28 August 2013

I♥ProMarkers Challenge 183- Use a Number

Morning from a grey Manchester, I get the feeling summer might be over although the schools are back next week so there might be one last chance for a resurgence.

This week the theme on I♥ProMarkers is to use a number, as you can see from the DT cards there are a few ways of doing this.

We have two lovely sponsors this week Stitchy Bear Stamps, offering a $10 gift certificate for their store (see main challnge blog post for Ts and Cs), and Hobbycutz who are giving a £7.50 gift voucher as a prize.

Stitchy Bear stamps kindly provided the DT with images to work with. 
Here's my card:


Papers- Stampin' Up (available 29th August)
Ribbon- Stampin' Up

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and design love the use of the number.
Don't want to rub it but it is hot and sunny here in west Sussex Ginny x

Bridie Payne said...

Brilliant take on the theme! Love the image too

Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog



Have a great Crafting!



Bridie@BGPayne Crafts