Followers

Wednesday, 18 September 2013

I♥ProMarkers Challenge 186- Anything Goes

Morning all, am writing my post to the accompaniment of saws and hammers, the kitchen is being extended and we are 6 weeks in and I am now simply longing for it to be finished. My builders are great but am looking forward to an 8am on a weekday when I don't see them!

This week on I♥ProMarkers the challenge is Anything Goes so we are looking forward to having lots of cards to look at.. We are being sponsored by Inky Impressions who are offering a $10 voucher as a prize for their store.

Here's my card:

Papers- Sweater Weather, Stampin' Up
Leaves- PCCrafter
Sentiment- Pebbles Inc


3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This card has such stunning colours. love the layout and you colouring is great Ginny x

Lotta said...

So sweet card! Beautiful colors and coloring! hugs GDT Lotta

Anet van Zyl said...

Your card is adorable, Ruth. I love the leaves and cute image.