Followers

Wednesday, 20 November 2013

I♥ProMarkers Challenge 195-Wedding/Anniversary

Morning all, bright and sunny day here (well it wasn't at 8am when taking my youngest to school when it was windy, wet and driving through floodwater!). This week on I♥ProMarkers the theme is Wedding/ Anniversary.

We are being sponsored by Inky Impressions with a $10 voucher as a prize.

Here's my card using a really cute Lacy Sunshine image:


Image- Pickles and Waldo by Heather Valentin
Papers- New Leaf, First Edition
Dies- Cheery Lynn and Spellbinders
Greeting- Stampin' Up!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Created With Love Challenges- Anything Goes
Card Mania- Autumn Colours
Totally Gorjuss- 3 Patterned Papers

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I love the colours you have used on this gorgeous image Ginny♥

Chris Hanselman said...

What a fun image. Love the die cuts!! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Oh this one made me smile what a great card. So fun. Love the color of the elephant. Reminds me of when my son use to all the efalumps. Thanks for the memories. Thanks for sharing this week at Created with love Challenges Anything goes.
Linda K. DT

Roberta Swisher said...

That image is hilarious especially for an Anniversary card....great job. It's sure to put a big smile on someone's face!! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at CWLC. We hope to see you back very soon!
hugs--
Roberta
Created with Love Challenges Design Team
Queen Bee Paper Crafts

rachel taylor said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with CWLC this week Rachel DT