Followers

Monday, 13 January 2014

A Rare CAS Card

I don't do these very often usually because every time I start a CAS card I get carried away and it just gets complicated! However these old Stampin' Up stamps lend themselves to this type of card so here is my second card of the day:


Image- Stampin' Up!
Greeting- Stampin' Up!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Passion for ProMarkers- Clean and Simple
7 Kids College Fund- Anything Goes
The Crafter's Cafe- Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty- Anything Goes

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Excellent CAS card you have made so beautiful Ginny♥

Chana said...

Ruth, this is excellent! You should do CAS more frequently! Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!
Hugz,
Chana

Chana said...

Hi, Ruth,

I would like to invite you to play along on my challenge blog at http:avenue613.blogspot.com
We would love to see your work in our neighborhood.
Hugz,
Chana, Owner
613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

DT Coordinator
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Rosie said...

Your CAS card is perfect!! It really allows the touching image to stand out! Thank you for playing along in our "Anything Goes" Challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

Shuly said...

oh this cas card is so elegant, it feels so cozy too with this sweet image! that's beautiful!