Followers

Monday, 13 January 2014

Hole In One Hal at Dr Digi's House of Stamps


Now this card should have been posted on Friday but Hal took a lot longer going around the golf course than had been anticipated, now we can see why, he spent a large part of the time curled up in a tight ball on the fifth green! However he is none the worse for his adventures and is now off to the 19th hole for a refreshing glass of beer and an ice pack.

You can find Hole in One Hal HERE, the fab pre coloured background HERE and some golf accessories HERE and for an extra quick and easy card he is fully coloured HERE

Image- Hole in One Hal
Papers- Dr Digi House of Stamps and Stampin' Up
Greeting- Computer Generated

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Challenges for Everybody- Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges- Boys/ Men
Colour Me Creative- Anything Goes
Crafty Hands Challenge Blog-Anything Goes
Simply Create Too- Anything Goes
The Crafting Cafe- Anything Goes
MilkCoffee Challenge- Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss- Manly

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous sentiment brilliant image and card Ginny♥

Dawn Lancaster said...

Hey Ruth, your card is brill! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Crafting Cafe for our Anything Goes challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Moira Gray said...

Fabulous card.

Thank you for joining us at Craftyhands Challenge Blog.

Moira DT.

Moira Gray said...

Fabulous card.

Thank you for joining us at Craftyhands Challenge Blog.

Moira DT.

Diane MoneyGoolsby said...

Hi, Ruth: Love your too cute card especially your image. Thanks for entering our Challenge #52 – “Anything Goes”

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

The Sparkly Fairy said...

A very fun card! Thank you for sharing it with us at The Crafting Cafe.

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK-Let me know. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
Thanks
Cindy

Sharon Brown said...

HAHAHA! I love this! Need to make something like this for my brother in law!