Followers

Sunday, 12 January 2014

My January Blues Are Over

Every January my card mojo seems to disappear and I don't get as much enjoyment out of making cards as I did, I know this is very temporary and a hangover from making so many Christmas cards so I was delighted when my mojo popped out from under the desk yesterday and I've had a happy weekend crafting. maybe it is because my desk is the tidy version it didn't feel like it would get lost in the post Christmas detritus! 
Before Christmas I had a bit of a shopping spree at Lili of the Valley and bought some pre printed images (Sketch Pads) and some of the 8x8 Nitiwit paper pads plus a couple of normal stamps. This is one of those pre printed images, they are a dream to colour in, the card they are printed on is perfect; I have teamed it up with papers from the Bear Necessities pad of paper.

Here's my card:

Image- LOTV
Papers- Nitwit at LOTV
Greeting- Stampin' Up
Dies and Punches- Spellbinders, Leane Creatief and Stampin' Up
Pearls- Hobby House

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
One Crazy Stamper- Anything Goes
Sister Act Challenge- Anything Goes
Stampin' With The Dragon- Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More- Make Your Mark (ProMarkers)
Papertake Weekly- Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments- New (Papers and Image)
LEJ Designs- Anything Goes
Bearly Mine- Colour Challenge
Sweet Stamps- Kraft Paper
Paper Make Up Stamps- Use Something New (Papers and Image)
Creative Creations- Anything Goes
Sweet Pea Stampers- Anything Goes
Crafter's Cafe- Anything Goes
Diva's By Design- Celebrate
LOTV Ideas To Inspire- Anything Goes

20 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Cute image and gorgeous papers and design Ginny♥

sandie said...

Sweet image and I do like the kraft dies. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

Jac said...

Cute card, love that adorable image and your design, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

Monica Edwards said...

Cute card the cats are super cute. Thanks so much for joining us at http://shop.sweetstamps.com/ come back next for the latest challenge!!

Kandy's Krafts said...

Lovely card with gorgeous embellishments. Thanks for joining us at SDD challenge.

Wendy said...

Adorable and gorgeous...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Annette said...

So adorable! And I love your layout!
Thank you for joining at the SweetStamps challenge this week with your card!
Hugs Annette

Cathy said...

Wonderful card. Thank you for sharing over at the Crafty Sentiments Challenge this week.
Cathy xx

Dawn C said...

Lovely card. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week, although our challenge is in fact 'Celebrate' & not Anything Goes lol. x

Donna K said...

Love the design of this sweet card, Ruth! Opposites are definitely the best! Thanks for sharing this adorable creation with us at SweetStamps.com on the challenge blog. I hope you'll join us this week for the Winter Blues challenge! ~Donna K

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely cat and dog card you have made. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this fortnight of “anything goes” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

I am so glad you joined in with the LEJ Designs Challenge Blogs first monthly challenge. This months theme is a nice easy one 'anything goes'.

I'm so glad your like for crafting has come back. I think we all get that after a break. This is such a lovely card. The LOTV image is great and I love your layers. The papers all work wonderfully together and the lovely diecuts finish this card off perfectly.

I hope you will visit us again and join in with many more of our future monthly challenges.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx LEJ DT Organiser

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your sweet card for the Sweet Pea Stampers 'anything goes' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Deborah Frings said...

Such a sweet card - lots of lovely details. Sorry I'm so late commenting, thanks for playing along with ASM!

carol said...

wonderful creation, thanks for joining in with our challenge at BEARL-MINE X carol

Joanne Hood said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for joining in over at SDD. Good luck.
I am now following your blog.

Hugs

Jo (dt)

Anne said...

This is adorable Ruth, so glad you got your mojo back!

Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge - good luck!

Anne x
Lili of the Valley

seemacrafts said...

Fabulous . Thanks for joining in over at LEJ Designs .LEJ DT

Andreja L. said...

WoW, what a fantastic card you made! I like all details :-))
Thank you for playing along with us at BearlyMineChallenge and I hope to see you again hun.
Hugs, Andreja

Jules said...

So very cute I just love the image you've used and colours you've chosen out of the inspirational photo. Thank you for joining us at BMD. Good Luck xoxoxo