Followers

Wednesday, 26 March 2014

I♥ProMarkers Challenge 212- Anything Goes

Good morning from a bright and sunny Manchester, I am liking this spring thing even if it is still a little nippy! This week on the I♥ProMarkers Challenge blog, the theme is anything you like as it is the ever popular Anything Goes. Come and join us.

We are being sponsored firstly by Marianne Designs who are offering a stamp and a die as a prize (see main blog for picture as my computer is currently having issues saving anything!).

Our second sponsor is Stitchy Bear Stamps who offer an enormous range of stamps and, to a lesser extent, papers to the discerning crafter! They are offering a $10 voucher as a prize.

Here's my card using Going in Circles from the Panda Bear Design section at Stitchy Bear Stamps:


Image- Namaste, The Paper Shelter
Papers- Going in Circles, Panda Bear Designs, Stitchy Bear
Dies- Sue Wilson
Sentiment- LOTV



2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card I love that die Ginny x

vinita jain said...

What a beautiful card with this lovely Namaste girl with beautiful colouring too. I like it very much. Love your dies too.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs from India