Followers

Wednesday, 2 April 2014

I♥ProMarkers Challenge 213- Clean And Simple

Morning all from a grey but warmish for the time of year Manchester. Have to go and pick up my no longer poorly car later and replace it with a poorly bank account! This week on I♥ProMarkers we have a Clean and Simple theme. I never used to be able to do these but seem to have found my style as I have made a few recently.

Once again we have two sponsors, the first is Dr Digi's House of Stamps, the good Doctor is offering two digi images to the winner. Our second sponsor is a new one for us, Crafty Ribbons, who are offering a £10 gift voucher as a prize.

Here's my card using That's Tragic from Dr Digi:


Sentiment- Computer Generated

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

One Crazy Stamper- Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps & More- CAS
Passion for ProMarkers- Give Us a Laugh
Papertake Weekly- Anything Goes

8 comments:

Jane said...

Great card, love the image. Thank you for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week & good luck. Jane x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is a fantastic image Ginny x

Donna said...

Such a fun card Ruth, love this comical image and the CAS design is perfect. Thank you for playing along with our laughter theme this week at Passion for Promarkers :) Donna ♥ x

Deborah Frings said...

Such a cute card - the image is beautifully coloured and perfectly CAS! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

Shana Gaff said...

This is such a cute image! Your coloring is amazing. It has so much dimension! Thanks for playing along at ATSM. :)

Anet van Zyl said...

Gorgeous CAS card Ruth, I love the cute image it brought I smile to my face.

Lotta said...

Beautiful card! Love the 3d effect. Thank you for taking part in this weeks challenge over at PFP. Hugs Lotta xx

Bonnie said...

Love this image and you've colored it beautifully!