Followers

Wednesday, 16 April 2014

I♥ProMarkers Challenge 215- Cats and/or Dogs

Morning all, well just anyway as it is nearly midday in the UK! This week on the I♥ProMarkers Challenge the theme is Cats and/or Dogs.

We are being sponsored by Dies to Die for who are offering a £10 voucher as a prize.

Usually I have no problem creating a cat card! I am a cat nut but yesterday (yes I left it late) I was completely mojoless. Made one horrific card, then coloured the image below but all inspiration was lost, even Pinterest didn't help. Yet today, no problem, card came together just like that, so slightly late here is my card:


Papers- First Edition, New Leaf
Sentiment- Stampin' Up

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Passion for ProMarkers- All Creatures Great and Small
One Crazy Stamper- Anything Goes
Crafty Catz- Animals
Polkadoodles- Animal Magic
Crafty Blogger- Die Cuts or Embossing
My Craft Creations- Anything Goes


10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and a beautiful card

Jane said...

Love this image, well done. Thank you for playing along with my challenge theme at PFP this week & good luck. Jane x

Janette said...

Lovely card, very cute...
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Asha said...

A beautiful project, Ruth. The cats are perfect for our Animal challenge. Thanks for playing with us at PolkaDoodles.
xxx Asha

Asha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Asha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bev said...

Such a cute image thank you for joining in with our 'animal Magic' challenge at polkadoodles

Sue said...

Such a sweet image, very pretty card! Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

Deepti said...

Great image of cats rolled together to create a heart, great layering in the card :) Thank you for sharing with ATSM !!

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x