Followers

Wednesday, 7 May 2014

I♥ProMarkers Challenge 218

Good morning from north west England where summer is arriving too slowly! This week on I♥ProMarkers our theme is Metal or Metallic.

We are being sponsored by Sherri Baldy so there will be 3 lucky winners of 5 of her images.

Here's my card, I have had this image coloured for a while, so long that I forgot where I got it from in the first place, hence a frantic search yesterday to remind myself. I have my files arranged in Alphabetical order so thankfully I didn't have to go to far to find B for Bugaboo!



Papers-LilyBee Designs, Handmade
Charm- MeiFlower
Greeting- Stampin' Up!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
My Craft Creations- Anything Goes
Crafting For All Seasons- Lots of Layers
Paper Make Up Stamps- Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers- Yummy Food and Drink
Papertake Weekly- Anything Goes
Crafts4Eternity-Stamp It (Image a digi but sentiment a stamp)
That Craft Place- Anything Goes

9 comments:

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

Wow, this is great! I love all the bright colours. Hugs, Lisbeth

Shuly said...

fabulous layout Ruth! i loove your bright, cheerful papers!! hope they will bring sunshine quicker to your part of England!! love how you attached your beautiful charm and what a great bugaboo image!! perfect for the occasion!

Ella's Design said...

Great card, Ruth! Love all the bright papers, fun image and cute cupcake charm! Thanks for joining us this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

Kathy Freeman said...

Love the bright colours, thanks for entering MCC challenge, good luck...Kathy x

michele said...

Great card Ruth Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Marie Ingholt said...

A very cute card in Lovely colours. Charming! Thanks for playing with us over at Passion for Promarkers this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Lou Mac said...

Such a cute card! I love the red polka dots to match her dress and that sentiment is perfect!

Thank you so much for joining us over at Passion for ProMarkers this week! xo

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Ruth, what a gorgeous card. I love the yummy image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Trudie said...

Great card.... love the papers and the layout. Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place xx
e layout!