Followers

Wednesday, 14 May 2014

I♥ProMarkers Challenge 219- Whatever The Weather

As I look out of my window this morning I see clear blue sky, granted if I look in a slightly different direction I do see some clouds but am reliably informed that we have at least 4 days of freedom from the delayed April showers! It's exam season in this house, all 3 boys have exams, A levels for number 3, 2 year Uni for number 2 and finals for number 1! Gulp, I remember those days well so how come time has passed so quickly that my children are now at that stage!

Anyway onto today's new challenge from the I♥ProMarkers Challenge Blog. This week our theme is Whatever The Weather and we have a wonderful prize on offer from Polkadoodles.

I knew which paper and matching stamp set I wanted to use for this challenge so decided to create my grey sky using ProMarkers and here's the result:


Image- Stampin' Up, Rain or Shine
Papers- Stampin' Up
Greeting- Stampin' Up
Gems- Stampin Up

1 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful papers and design Ginny x