Followers

Wednesday, 21 May 2014

I♥ProMarkers Challenge 220- Anything Goes

Good morning, we are still having an early summer in Manchester although I think Armageddon type weather is forecast for the end of the week.

This week's challenge on the I♥ProMarkers Challenge Blog is Anything Goes so we hope to see lots of entries. Visible Image are this week's sponsors offering a selection of stamps as prizes.

Here's my card:

Image- Rick St Dennis, Fwayt the Little Monster
Papers- First Edition, New Leaf
Sentiment- Computer generated using Waltograph font
Dies- Memory Box, Cheery Lynn and Marianne

3 comments:

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

Fabulous card :)
Hugs, Lisbeth

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is fabulous so much wonderful detail and the image is brilliant Ginny x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card....great image..Joolsx