Followers

Wednesday, 25 June 2014

I♥ProMarkers Challenge 225- Embossing

Good morning from a beautiful Manchester, still warm which is good as I'm having a Marie Curie Blooming Great Tea Party this afternoon. Hope to raise at least £100 (edited to say we did).

The theme this week at I♥ProMarkers is embossing, we have two sponsors this week, MilkCoffee, who are offering 5 digi images as a prize and Marianne Designs who will be sending out either two staqmps, one stamp and one die, or two dies to the lucky winner.

Here's my card, I go through phases and find myself in a Mo phase at the moment:


Image- Mo Manning, Baby Girl s
Papers- First Edition
Dies- Spellbinders and All Occasion at Joanna Sheen
Pearls- Hobby House
Greeting- Stampin Up


1 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Absolutely adorable image and beautiful card Ginny x