Followers

Wednesday, 2 July 2014

I♥ProMarkers Challenge 226- Anything Goes

We had a beautiful pink sky last night so I am hoping that means today will be good weather.I'll hopefully get some reading out in the garden done after a mad dash to the shops to get my son some trousers to wear to his graduation on Thursday.

This week on I♥ProMarkers we are being sponsored by Sherri Baldy with 5 digi images for 3 winners. Our theme this week is Anything Goes.

Here's my card:


Image- The Paper Shelter, Rhythm Everywhere
Paper- First Edition, Up Up and Away
Sentiment- LOTV
Pearls- Hobby House

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
That Craft Place- Anything Goes
Bearly Mine Challenges- Let's Go Digital
Fan-Tastic Tuesday- Anything Goes
Emerald Faeries- Birthday
Crafting From The Heart- Anything Goes
Card Mania- Circles
The Paper Shelter- Photo Inspiration
Whoopsi Daisy- Pastel Colurs
Crafty Catz- Anything Goes

13 comments:

Denise Goeldner said...

Such a fabulous card love the soft colour palette. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
~ Denise DT ~
Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}

sandie said...

This is fab colouring and I love this digi image, she looks like one party girl! So pleased to have you join us at ATSM x

Rahmat said...

Your coloring is awesome,I particularly like the headphones, reminds me of my daughters beats headphones! Thank you for joining the ATSM Challenge!

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Hi hun and super make great job and thanks for sharing with us at Fantastic - Tuesday hugs Judith DT x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card design Ginny x

Cornelia W said...

How cute - wonderful coloring! Great to see you playing with us at ATSM. Come back next time, too! Hugs, Cornelia DT

Barb Ghig said...

Such a cute image! I love how you layered all the elements on this card, and your coloring is really beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love how youve used our TPS image. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Aurora Marco Celdrán said...

Beautiful card. Love the image. Thank you for joining us this week at That Craft Place and remember that we have a blog hop with great prices and blog candies in every stop.
Cheers,
Aurora

Deborah Frings said...

Really fab image, great colours and I do like the music theme. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week.

haththi said...

So Cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafting from the Heart. Good luck!

carol said...

Super card, thanks for playing along with us at BEARLY-MINE this month, x Carol

Andreja L. said...

Absolutely gorgeous card you made! I like all little details :-))
Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenge!
Hugs, Andreja