Followers

Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Sisterhood of Crafters- Dies and/or Punches

This is my 2nd card from my month as a step sister with The Sisterhood of Crafters, their theme this fortnight is Die Cuts and/ or Punches. I'd like to thank them for the opportunity to be part of their team.

People who know me will know that I have a rather large butterfly and moth phobia. It is as much as surprise to me as to anyone else that this is my second card to feature butterflies today!

Here is my card, I'm quite proud of the mirror! 


Image- Mirror, Mirror, All Dressed Up
Papers- First Edition
Dies/ Punches- Spellbinders and Stampin' Up
Greeting- Stampin' Up

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card Ginny x

Diane said...

What a pretty card..and I do love the mirror...lots of gorgeous details here!!! Thank you for being our "step-sister" this month at The Sisterhood"...we loved having you and appreciate your lovely work!
Diane TSH DT

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Great job Ruth! You can showcase butterflies on your creations any time ... I love seeing them (one of my favorites too!) What a fabulous idea on the mirror ... looks so real!
So glad you were able to be our 'step sister' for the month of July at The Sisterhood of Crafters! It's been a pleasure getting to know you a little better and see more of your fabulous work! I hope you'll continue to join in our challenges and hopefully you can join us as step sister again in the future! Great job!
Hugs
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS