Followers

Wednesday, 27 August 2014

I♥ProMarkers Challenge 234- Make Your Own Background Paper

Good morning from a blue skied Manchester. At least there are still some summer days left although few and far between and very nippy first thing! I've not posted for a couple of weeks, been trying to get a few things done around here, sort of completed anyway!

This week over on I♥ProMarkers Challenge blog the challenge is to make your own background paper. We are being sponsored firstly by Marianne Designs, the prize offered will be either two stamps, a stamp and a die or two dies; and secondly Squigglefly where the prize will be 3 digi images.

I made two cards this week, both featuring images from Squigglefly, here they are:
The sky background was made in Paint Shop Pro

 
The gingham was made in Paint Shop Pro, with much digging out of brain cells to remember how it was done!

Sentiments- Computer Generated and Stampin' Up!
Clouds- Memory Box
Gems- Stampin' Up!

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two fabulous cards Ginny x

Tam Hess said...

Kitty's Birthday Cake!! Oh I love how you colored and designed him. Thanks for using kitty ;) Awe...

Tam
CardMakingArtists.com