Followers

Wednesday, 22 October 2014

I♥ProMarkers Challenge 244- No Patterned Papers

Good morning, now ex hurricane has slung its hook, it's merely cold rather than cold, wet and windy. However my apples are still clinging resolutely to their tee so clearly not ready for harvest as yet!

This week on I♥ProMarkers the challenge is to use no shop bought patterned papers. We are being sponsored by Visible Image offering their Cowardly Lion stamp set as a prize. I used their ink splats stamp set for my card and they offer some of the highest quality acrylic stamps I have come across.

Here's my card:

Image- Benny Bumblethorpe, Just Inklined
Sentiment- Computer Generated
Stamps- Ink Splats, Visible Image

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Sister Act Challenge- Anything Goes
Dragon's Lair- Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards- For The Boys
Kit and Clowder- Anything Goes
Craftroom Challenges- Make Your Own Background
Party Time Tuesdays- Anything Goes



9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous stamp and colouring Ginny x

Natalie said...

Super cute and great coloring!
Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito

hazel said...

A great card, I love the image, thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

Bonnie said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Party Time Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge.

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Fabulous card, so adorable!
Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

Dana Joy said...

LOL this is the cutest card. Love that image. Thanks for playing with us at PTT!

Joanne said...

I adore your card!!! Soooo cute and the PERFECT guy card. I loved it so much I had to purchase the image! Thanx so much for sharing your card with us for our "For The Guys" challenge at CC&CC. Hugs, Joanne

Vanessa Hodgson said...

Great card, thank you for entering the Dragon's Lair Design challenge - Vanessa DT xx

Sarah Cope said...

Brilliant...how I would love to throw paint around like that. Thank you for joining with us at the Dragons Lair Design Challenge..Sarah DT