Followers

Wednesday, 26 November 2014

I♥ProMarkers Challenge 247- Frosty The Snowman

Good morning from a damp, chilly Manchester. One of those days where the lights will be needed for most of the day. Have a nice day ahead though, first thing is food being delivered, the hollow legged creatures who live here will hopefully appreciate the effort I put into clicking on a few buttons! Second thing is I am going to have a good old nosey at my friend's new house!

Firstly though, this week's theme at I♥ProMarkers is Frosty The Snowman, we have two fabulous sponsors, firstly Marianne Designs who are offering either two stamps, two dies or a stamp and a die as a prize and our second sponsor is MilkCoffee who are offering 5 digi images as a prize.

Here's my card:


Stamp- Boy Building Snowman, Motivet Digital Stamps
Papers- Nitwit Collections
Greeting- Computer Generated
Die- Memory Box

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card design Ginny x

Elizabeth S said...

Fabulous card, love all the colours you have used and that snowman is gorgeous.