Followers

Wednesday, 17 December 2014

I♥ProMarkers Challenge 250- Anything Goes

Good evening (should have been morning but I have pre Christmas mushy brain! This week our new challenge at I♥ProMarkers is Anything Goes, this challenge will last 3 weeks so we'll pick two winners on 6th January 2015.

Yep, there will be two winners as we have two lovely sponsors, Marianne Designs, who are offering their usual combo of two stamps, two Dies or a die and a stamp as a prize. Our second lovely sponsor is Stitchy Bear, who also gave us our images to work with, and they are offering a $10 gift voucher as a prize.

Here's my card, using Chef by BBKakes


 Image- Chef by BBKakes, Stitchy Bear Outlet
Papers- Stampin' Up
Greeting- Computer generated

1 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

gorgeous card so cheerful Ginny x