Followers

Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Challenge 251 I♥ProMarkers- New Beginnings

Happy New Year one and all. My resolution is to make more cards and make far more use of this blog than just the routine DT posts but I think I had that resolution last year and failed miserably there too!

The theme of our first challenge of 2015 at I♥ProMarkers is New Beginnings and we are being sponsored by a new sponsor for us Eureka Stamps who are offering 3 digital images as a prize.

Here's my card using Baby Giraffe perfect for the theme:


Image- Baby Giraffe, Eureka Stamps
Papers- First Edition, Doodlebug
Flowers- Wild Orchid Crafts, Hobby house
Dots- Pebbles Inc

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenge- Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Design- New Beginnings
Crafting From The Heart- Anything Goes
Paper Creator Crafts- Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge- Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin'- New

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Great image and card design Ginny x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute giraffe and great layout--Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
Carol DT x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That's such a cute stamp and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining in with our 'New' challenge at Sweet Stampin'. I look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous crafty skills in our future challenges. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

Erin Bently said...

Hi, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this week. Crafting From The Heart Good luck. We would love to see you again next week.
Hugs Erin DT (Co Owner) xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, such an adorable image.
Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator this month.
Pauline
x
I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/