Followers

Wednesday, 25 February 2015

I♥ProMarkers Challenge 258- Animals

Good morning from a dull and damp Manchester. I know spring is coming because I have crocus in the garden and in pots and I can see the stems of the daffodils!

This week on I♥ProMarkers our theme is Animals, we have two sponsors this week, both brand new to I♥ProMarkers, they are The Stamping Boutique who are offering 2 or 3 digi images as a prize subject to whether a Stamping Boutique image is used or not and Yours and Mine Papercraft who are offering a $10 gift certificate as a prize.

Here's my card using Adorable Patchwork Pig from The Stamping Boutique:


Image- Adorable Patchwork Pig, The Stamping Boutique
Papers-S'mores, Cosmo Cricket
Greeting- LOTV
Dies- Magnolia and Memory Box
Punch- Stampin' Up

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Paper Shelter- Make It Digital (the image)
Passion for ProMarkers- Letters of the Alphabet (P for Pig)
Crafting from the Heart- Anything Goes
Crafts4Eternity- Circles
Sister Act Challenge- Anything Goes
Crafting for all Seasons- Dies and/or Punches

9 comments:

Erin Bently said...

Hi, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this week. Crafting From The Heart Good luck. We would love to see you again next week.
Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful card Ginny x

Nat said...

Fab fun image and great papers.Thank you for joining in my Alphabet Challenge at PFP and good luck!
Natx

Isobel said...

Lovely. Thanks for sharing at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the cute image and fabulous papers.
Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week.
Sue xx

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Marie said...

Cute card, charming image. Looks fabby. A card that made me smile. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Donna said...

Such a fun card Ruth, love this little pig and your cute design! Many thanks for joining in at Passion for Promarkers this week! :) Donna ♥ x

Vannessa said...

This is so cute! Thank you for joining in the Paper Shelter challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

Hugs, Vannessa
The Paper Shelter DT