Followers

Friday, 24 April 2015

Green Fingers and Thumbs from Dr Digi


It's the time of year to start coaxing those seedlings  and giving them ideas of what they shall become, in this case a large marrow or a very fat cucumber! We used to have marrow a fair bit as a kid, but I never see it these days, mind you I don't go anywhere near allotments so that might be why! I'll have to ask the person this card is for! For a 50th I would usually go mad on the sarcasm on the front of the card but being the nice best friend I am, I couldn't do that. Nope........ I saved all the sarcasm and rudeness for the inside of the card!

You can find Green Fingers and Thumbs HERE.

Image- Green Fingers and Thumbs, Dr Digi
Papers- Craftwork Cards
Dies- Marianne Designs, Joanna Sheen, Spellbinder
Hope you all have a good weekend
Ruth x

1 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Absolutely stunning so much wonderful gardening detail Ginny x