Followers

Wednesday, 1 April 2015

I♥ProMarkers Challenge 263- Kids Have Fun

March definitely went out like a lion here yesterday not the lamb it should have been, that said I think it came in like a lamb so it clearly got in a muddle. Well this is my last post as a member of the I♥ProMarkers DT, can't believe I have been on the team for almost 6 years and I am the last original member. It's been great fun but I feel it is time for a number of reasons. There are now a couple of open DT spots and the rest of the DT look forward to introducing you to the new members.

We are being sponsored this week by Just Inklined who are offering 3 digi images as a prize.

Anyway here is my card using Bouncy Onesies:


Image- Bouncy Onesies, Just Inklined
Papers- Nitwit Collections, LOTV
Greetings- Stampin' Up

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Whoopsi Daisy- Add A Sentiment
Crafting From The Heart- Anything Goes
Sister Act- Anything Goes

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I just love this image and it is such a fabulous card for your last with us at I ♥promarkers. We are all going to miss you and hope that you will now take part in the challenge.

Lucy Woods said...

Such a gorgeous card! That image is brilliant and I love how you've got them jumping out of it!
Lucy x

Monica Mortensen said...

FABulous card, love the design :)