Followers

Monday, 22 June 2015

Kraftin' Kimmie You Are Beautiful

Have been making a few cards for orders recently plus cards for occasions, such as Father's Day, so today, in amongst the paperwork that needed doing, I decided just to play and here's the result.

I have had this Kraftin Kimmie stamp for the You Are Beautiful set for a while now but hadn't got around to using any of them, I had also had these Chalkboard papers from Craftwork Cards for a while.

So one card complete and almost all of the paperwork done:


Image from You Are Beautiful, Kraftin' Kimmie
Papers- Chalkboard, Craftwork Cards
Greeting- Craftwork Cards
Die- Marianne Designs, Magazine free spiral die

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps- Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments- Anything Goes


1 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and colouring gorgeous card Ginny x